My name is Jen and I specialize in helping individuals and couples develop healthy relationships. If you are struggling with connection, either with your partner, a friend, or your family, I am so happy you are here. When we do not feel connected it can become harder to go out maintain friendships and meet new people. I want to help you understand where your pain is coming from, offer support, compassion, and tools that will invite healing and lasting change.
How I can help-
My approach is grounded in compassion, authentic connection, and is influenced by the latest in the science of relationships. I want to support you as you develop insight and skills that nurture healthy, meaningful, and deeply fulfilling relationships. To support you in your journey I incorporate Relational Life Therapy (RLT), Attachment Theory, Gottman Method Couples Therapy, and Interpersonal Neurobiology in my therapeutic approach.
Finding the right therapist can be hard. To support you during this part of your process I offer free 30 minute consultations. This will give us a chance to meet in person and I can answer any questions or concerns you might have. We are going to work through some tough stuff together, so feeling safe is vital for growth and change.
“How do people change? We change by connecting with others while cultivating a deeper relationship with ourselves.”
- Louis Cozolino
I specialize in helping people who:
- Have a history of family or relational trauma
- Struggle with low self-esteem
- Feel stuck in a toxic relationship
- Have difficulty in maintaining close relationships
- Feel lonely
- Struggle with social anxiety
- Are going through a painful breakup and just need someone to talk to
I specialize in helping people in relationships who:
- Want to identify unhelpful patterns in communication and use that knowledge to transform their ability to connect, speak, and listen
- Want to learn more about their partner and practice effective skills that will invite hope, compassion, and profound change
- Have a hard time trusting their partner
- Struggle with jealously and/or fear that their partner will leave
- Are on the brink of breaking up
- Want to learn how to set boundaries, and articulate their needs in a clear and direct way
If you checked off a few of the concerns listed above we might be a good fit for each other. By learning more about your mind and your unique story we can discover what you will need to live a mentally and relationally healthy life.
I am LGBTQ-affermative and support couples of all sexual orientations, in every stage of their relationships.
Free 30 minute consultation session
$120 per 50 minute session
$150 per 75 minute session
Sliding scale available
To schedule your free consultation please fill out the form below.
If you would like to contact me directly please call 512.557.0944 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.