My name is Jen and I specialize in helping individuals and couples develop healthy relationships. If you are struggling with connection, either with your partner, a friend, or your family, I am so happy you are here. When we do not feel connected it can become harder to go out maintain friendships and meet new people. I want to help you understand where your pain is coming from, offer support, compassion, and tools that will invite healing and lasting change.
How I can help-
My approach is grounded in compassion, authentic connection, and is influenced by the latest in the science of relationships. I want to support you as you develop insight and skills that nurture healthy, meaningful, and deeply fulfilling relationships. To support you in your journey I incorporate Relational Life Therapy (RLT), Attachment Theory, Gottman Method Couples Therapy, and Interpersonal Neurobiology in my therapeutic approach.
Finding the right therapist can be hard. To support you during this part of your process I offer free 30 minute consultations, either in person or over the phone. This will give us a chance to get to know each other and I can answer any questions or concerns you might have. We are going to work through some tough stuff together, so feeling safe is vital for growth and change.
“How do people change? We change by connecting with others while cultivating a deeper relationship with ourselves.”
- Louis Cozolino
Individual Therapy and Couples Counseling
I specialize in helping people who:
- Have a history of family or relational trauma
- Want to develop healthy self-esteem
- Want to learn skills to maintain close relationships
- Experience loneliness
- Struggle with depression
- Experience anxiety in their relationships
- Would like to learn how to clearly communicate interpersonal boundaries so they have a sense of feeling protected and connected in their relationships
I specialize in helping people in relationships who:
- Want to learn effective strategies that will help both partners get more of what they want
- Want to learn how to make requests rather than complaints
- Have a hard time repairing and want to learn how to speak and respond with love and clarity
- Feel stuck in a vicious circle and keep fighting about the same things
- Would benefit from learning how to set healthy boundaries with themselves and with others
- Want to cultivate trust, open communication, and transformative change
If you checked off a few of the concerns listed above we might be a good fit for each other. By learning more about your mind and your unique story we can discover what you will need to live a mentally and relationally healthy life.
I am LGBTQ-affermative and support couples of all sexual orientations, in every stage of their relationships.
For Individuals: $125 per 50 minute session
For Couples: $165 per 80 minute session
I offer free 30 minute consultations. We can meet in person or over the phone.
To schedule your free 30 minute consultation, please fill out the request form below.
If you would like to contact me directly please call 512.557.0944 or send an email to email@example.com.